Medical marketing copy that’s intended to sell should be written in a concise style, and be formatted so it looks inviting to the eye. Given these parameters, here is a simple three-step formula that can help you make your copy fast and easy for prospects to read.
- Break your copy up with subheads that tout product benefits.
- Limit your descriptive paragraphs to three or four lines and then start another paragraph.
- Use sharp, action-oriented bullet points to highlight product benefits and create open white space in your copy.
The WaterRich Excel System
Facilitates More Effective Water Therapy Treatments
Meet specific patient needs with a progressive system that offers a single solution for your various aqua therapies. The WaterRich Excel System gives you the flexibility needed to expand your possibilities for advanced water therapy programs.
Its open system allows you to implement any protocol required for prescribed treatments. Our industry-leading Water-K software enables you to create protocols that match individual patient requirements.
- Provides easy-to-handle and effective therapy management.
- Delivers precise, specific treatments for patients of all ages.
- Enables the safe monitoring and treatment of children.
In addition, the WaterRich Excel System includes a highly-intuitive user interface and ergonomic handling for greater ease of use. Its well-balanced components make therapies easier to perform, which enhances patient safety.
Utilizing this writing style creates a lot of white space around your copy and makes it very “at-a-glance” friendly, which greatly increases the chances that your prospects will actually read it—as opposed to just skimming through it or ignoring it all together.