Today there is a multitude of channels through which you can engage with your prospects. Whether you’re an author, coach, service provider or product manager—the digital means by which you can communicate with your “crowd” are increasing every day.
Failing to tell prospects what to do next is one of the biggest content writing mistakes I see when reviewing traditional and digital marketing materials.
Don’t make this mistake, and don’t assume people naturally know what you want them to do next. They don’t. You have to tell them. And don’t be shy about it.
Always conclude your marketing pieces by telling prospects the next step you want them to take. Give them a clear call to action that provides one or two ways they can continue to engage with you.
To make this fast and easy, I highly recommend you write out a list of at least 10 call-to-action lines you can use at the end of your blogs, videos, e-newsletters and other digital and print marketing pieces.
When you complete your list, always keep it within arm’s reach and have it ready to go. To help you get started, here is a quick list of five call-to-action lines I use in my copywriting business regularly.
- To learn more powerful sales writing insights, I encourage you to consider my coaching program.
- Looking for more dynamic content writing tips? Sign up for my weekly e-newsletter today!
- Call me today for a FREE 15-minute consultation.
- Like my Facebook page to receive my daily inspiration and copywriting tips.
- If this video gave you a knowledge boost, I invite you to sign up for my YouTube channel.
If you got a knowledge boost from this post I encourage you to share it with your crowd!
Want to learn more? Feel free to give me a call at (303) 697-4793.